0
Q:

I have a DualShock 3 controller. How do I turn on/off the vibration feature?

0
You can only turn on/off the vibration feature if you are using a DualShock 3 controller. Not all games have DualShock 3 compatibility so and therefore turning on/off the vibration feature will have no effect. Changing the setting on one controller will affect the vibration settings for all controlls that support vibration feedback. To turn on/off the vibration feature, press the PS button and select [Controller Settings]. Then, select [Vibration Function] and select "On"/"Off" to turn on/off to change the vibration settings. more
nextgenbattles.com

0
You can only turn on/off the vibration feature if you are using a DualShock 3 controller. Not all games have DualShock 3 compatibility so and therefore turning on/off the vibration feature will have no effect. Changing the setting on one controller will affect the vibration settings for all controlls that support vibration feedback. To turn on/off the vibration feature, press the PS button and select [Controller Settings]. Then, select [Vibration Function] and select "On"/"Off" to turn on/off to change the vibration settings. Top3 out of 3 ( 100% ) people found this FAQ useful. more
nextgenupdate.com

...