0
Q:

I have an idea for a movie. How do I submit ideas or scripts to be considered by Universal Pictures for development and production?

0
While we appreciate your enthusiasm to be a part of our filmmaking process, unfortunately due to legal and insurance restrictions as set forth in the Terms and Conditions of use on our website, Universal Studios, Inc. has a strict policy prohibiting the acceptance of unsolicited literary, dramatic or musical materials in any form for consideration. Material is only accepted for consideration when submitted by franchised literary agents or motion picture production individuals with whom Universal has an established working relationship. Please note: we do not provide contact information for any literary agents or motion picture production individuals with whom Universal has an established relationship. more
universalstudios.com

...