i have looked at my local store, and I can’t find alli on shelves. What should I do?

alli local looked shelves store
0
Asked

0

We are sorry to learn that you have found it difficult to locate alli in your area. Please be assured that we are working diligently to ensure that alli is available as quickly as possible. Participating grocery, drug and mass retailers, as well as some online retailers, sell alli. If you cannot find alli in one store, you should check another local retailer or go online. Additionally, you might wish to order our product online from leading retailers. They can ship the product directly to you.

0

We are sorry to learn that you have found it difficult to locate alli in your area. Please be assured that we are working diligently to ensure that alli is available as quickly as possible. Participating grocery, drug, and mass retailers, as well as some online retailers, sell alli. If you cannot find alli in one store, you should check another local retailer or go online. Additionally, you might wish to order our product online from leading retailers. They can ship the product directly to you.