I have two children; one is 5 another is 3 years old. I want to buy some children’s picture books, but my husband think that is not a good idea to buy a lot of book put in our Apartment. So what can I do?

0
emily huang Posted

0

I agree, Picture books are great for kids, and nothing beats the experience of touching a real book.   Will you have some wall space that you might want to frame the books?    The covers have some of the best artwork.   They could be surrounded by the love of reading.  Shadow boxes could work well, and when you want to you can pull out the book you want to read together.

0
Nan Mar

Stackable plastic crate boxes are great for picture books. It’s easy for the kids to flip through them to find their favorites.