I just purchased and installed a ihp-120 or 140 but when I click My Computer and see the new removable drive it is labled ihp-100. What did I do wrong?

0

0

Do not worry. You will always get the ihp-100 display even if the unit is a 120 or 140. What you want to look for is how much memory the computer tells you the new drive has available. If it is close to 20GB (ihp-120) (40GB for ihp-140) then you are good to go. Again, do not worry you are ok. That is the beauty of the ihp-1XX most computers do not need a driver to be installed in order to use it. You can always rename the drive if you want to by right clicking on the drive and name it to match your player.