I just started playing Rocket League. What can I do as a new player at low ranks to improve?

Entertainment
1
Masha Esina

0
Frank Davis

Hi, I think you should understand that you need to practice more. Still I started to respect the game even more after going through Rocket League coaching. It is something fantastic! I got the maximum from the game and finally enjoyed it fully. I had a wonderful experience with some PROs. I got a lot of fun and the most of the game. Simply give them try

0
Krikka Tukka

You do not necessarily need to be extremely fast and deadly at aerials. If you do take flight however, make sure that you hit the ball, and in the correct general direction. If you miss, or worse, send the ball towards your own goal, you will have a hard time recovering from that mistake.