I manage the IT department for my company, How do I block our employees from setting up WebEx PCNow on company computers?

0

0

Today over 11,000 corporate customers rely on our proven reliability and security for web communication and have made us their on-demand meeting applications provider. WebEx PCNow also integrates 128-bit end-to-end SSL encryption on all remote access sessions, so that your network resources and firewall will not be compromised. We believe that WebEx PCNow will greatly benefit your company because it allows employees to work from anywhere, thus increasing employee satisfaction as well as productivity. However, if you still believe it is necessary to block WebEx PCNow for your company network, please fill out this form to receive instructions on how to restrict WebEx PCNow on your network firewall. In addition, you will be added to our IT Administration list to receive updates should we change our information in the future.