I processed a status change for an employee with an effective date that was during the pay period; now the timecard only shows part of the pay period. What happened?

0

0

Because the effective date of the status change was not the first day of the pay period, the employee now has two timecards, one for the period of time before the status change went into effect and one for the period of time after it went into effect. This usually happens with status changes, funding changes, and emergency hire extensions that are not effective on the first day of the pay period. To access the second timecard, position your cursor in the ID field and press the down arrow on your keyboard.