I think that a lot of todays music is horrible.I think that Rap and “Heavy metal” is just noise.We should go back to listening to 50s 60s Doo Wop again.The people who write crap these days think noise is talent.What do you think about modern music?

0

0

Heavy metal music isnt just noise, and also they don’t ‘scream their heads off’, that would be death metal and screamo. Heavy metal music is complex and beautiful, maybe you haven’t listened to any good metal, or maybe you just haven’t tried to appreciate it.

0

I think that they most of this heavy metal music writers think they can scream thier heads off and think its music, and the rappers think that making noises is music.