I use Collyrium in my eyes as I wear contacts and I find it soothing. Could this help my Maltese with her eyestain?

0

0
Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz

I use other eye drops that work perfectly together with my yellow contacts . I advise you to look for more information about itone. It seems that not the most expensive drops, but very effective if you suddenly have an inflammation of the eye. I advise you to wear it carefully and do not dry your eyes.

0

I have never tried it but have heard that some people have had some excellent results with it in controlling eyestain. Collyrium is a very mild, soothing eye wash that has some boric acid and buffers in it. It is available through most drug stores and doesn’t require a prescription.