I want to Reapply to the Gevirtz Graduate School of Education, what do I need to do?

0

0

• Application documentation is retained for one academic year. • Send written notification to our office, e-mail is acceptable, notifying us that you are considering reapplying for the next academic year. Email address: sao@education.ucsb.edu • Request updated department/program/emphasis information from the appropriate department/program. • Submit an electronic application (E-App) for Graduate Admission to the Graduate Division. Graduate Division must receive the non-refundable application fee of $70.00, before they will process your application. • Send, to the GGSE Student Affairs Office, any updated information such as the statement of purpose, transcripts, letters of recommendation or vita that provides additional information about your experience and future goals.

0

• Application documentation is retained for one academic year. • Send written notification to our office, e-mail is acceptable, notifying us that you are considering reapplying for the next academic year. Email address: sao@education.ucsb.edu • Request updated department/program/emphasis information from the appropriate department/program. • Submit an electronic application (E-App) for Graduate Admission to the Graduate Division. Graduate Division must receive the non-refundable application fee of $60.00, before they will process your application. • Send, to the GGSE Student Affairs Office, any updated information such as the statement of purpose, transcripts, letters of recommendation or vita that provides additional information about your experience and future goals.