If you had one location you could travel to in the world where would you go?

0
k thankyou Posted

0
Roman Petruchyk

I would love to go to Paris, since there are so many things to do there. Especially, I love to spend time with my wife. Since we are traveling together, sometimes we’re trying to have new experience – something like erotic massage. Guys from https://sweettouch.fr/info/erotic-massage are the best. We enjoyed it so much. What I love about this company, they are offering services in almost any city. So, I would definitely try this massage one more time!

-1
Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz

You might call my lewd or something but I want to visit Paris for outcall erotic massage. I mean, that’s not an ordinary reason to visit this city. Like, I recognize the Eiffel Tower, Champs-Élysées, Louvre, and other places as remarkable tourist spots. But I can see all of this via the web. But feelings are not transmittable yet.

0
Masha Esina

I really recommend to visit UAE and specially

Dubai Ice Rink:

It is one of the major leisure attractions in Dubai which is equally liked by youngsters and elders. It is a dream place for ice-skating enthusiasts. You can also learn techniques of skating through their coaching program. There is also such a place in UAE that can make any dream come true. Do you want to ride the waves! Feel the wind on your face and enjoy the sea in UAE capital! Get ready for an extreme water sports adventure in Abu Dhabi, nothing beats the heart-racing, adrenaline-pumping excitement of the extreme Experience of JetSki ride! Or you want to create your own perfume or meet a famous actor? ANYTHING YOU WANT is here https://www.wowgifts.ae

0
Felix Hooper

There is a national park near where I used to live called Litchfield National Park and in it there is a walk called the Shady Creek Walk. I would go there any day just to get to swim in the beautiful water and be at one with the peaceful nature of the world again.