I'm planning a family reunion and want to reserve a picnic location in Fairmount Park. How do I do that?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

Call the Special Events Office at 215-685-0060 for a permit, stop by their office in the CASE Building, 4301 Parkside Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19131 from 11 am to 3 pm, Monday through Friday or click here to access our downloadable picnic permit applications. Please note that picnic permits for the next calendar year are not available until the Tuesday after the Monday Presidential holiday in February. more
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.