In PixelJunk Eden, are there any specific references between the music and the art design?

0

0

Baiyon: It might not be very clear but this game project helped put my pursuits in art and music together. It was not necessarily my intention to match the music with the images on-screen. It just came naturally. Providing people with different experiences through the gameplay, that’s the goal. Shaw-Han: Did you start with the artwork or with the music? Baiyon: I worked on them both at the same time. Actually, I was doing them simultaneously while talking on the phone, and I used the other ear to listen to someone else’s music. *laughter* Baiyon: I was very sad to realize that when you are making your own music, you can’t listen to other people’s music, because you only have two ears. It was startling to realize that. With visual art, you can look at a picture and write at the same time. The process is almost simultaneous. However, there is not the same kind of analog with music. Hearing is not the same as seeing. Chris Schlarb, composer of Night Game Diamante: For me there are two way