Is a photo-frame with a picture in it a cheesy gift to get a boyfriend for christmas?

0
Posted Alison Hardy edited answer

0
Alison Hardy Alison Hardy edited answer

I think it is a cool gift if you make it yourself. I also think that you can use some services like PinSource to create some cool custom lapel pins which are very nice too. what do you think about it, guys?

0

I don’t find it cheesy. It completely depends on the guy though, and how he would react to it. My boyfriend is more into thoughtful presents and loved when I got him a picture-frame with a picture of us! Another idea would be to write 365 reasons why you love him. I did this for my boyfriend for Valentine’s Day and he loved it. I typed all the reasons out, put them into a binder, and decorated it really cute. Till this day it’s his favorite present from me! You could also bake him some goodies and personalize them with frosting! Try making him a stocking! Fill it with cologne, goodies, and other small gifts you think he would appreciate.