0
Q:

Is Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) of .255 high?

0
A BAC of .255 is very high, almost "dead drunk"! It would not have taken much more to put you in a coma. Ease up on the alcohol, learn about the joys of moderation! more
answers.yahoo.com

0
If it is seriously that high then you should be dead or in an alcohol induced coma more
answers.yahoo.com
0
If you are an alcoholic like me it probably wouldn't faze you. But that means you have a high tolerance and are doing serious damage to your liver and other organs. Don't learn the hard way. Seek help to get sober if you haven't already, and continue to get support after treatment. You will be glad you did. It's not easy at first, but I have been sober now for over 4 yrs. and am glad I got help. The alternative is a slow death. Good luck. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
Yeah, just a little bit. That's a very high BAC for anyone. 0.3 is danger level, so you're lucky. more
answers.yahoo.com

...