0
Q:

Is Crystal Fusion™ different from other glass treatment products?

Answers

0
Yes! Crystal Fusion™ technology is not like those coatings that can peel and blister over time. Crystal Fusion™ creates a chemical bond that changes the way the surface responds to anything that could damage or contaminate the glass, making it stronger, more transparent, easier to clean and safer. I love my new car and I want it to be perfect. I like the fact that with my Crystal Fusion, my windshield is ten times less likely to chip or crack. Even if it does the Crystal Fusion warranty covers repair or replacement, without the hassle and expense of going through my car insurance company. And in the rain, Crystal Fusion's performance is just amazing. I'm not just enjoying my new car more because of Crystal Fusion, I also feel good knowing I'm safer on the road and keeping my car in good condition.
behlmann.com
/pages/page.cfm?pageid=97159
This link is broken. Help us!

Related Experts

1. David Asher
Glass expert
10
2. Bill Stephens
Glass expert
8
...