Is it common to have chronic depersonalization with anxiety?

0

0
NedBarton

If you have survived a panic attack at least once, then you definitely do not want to survive it again at least once. I began to look for good medicine for myself and found this review – https://greenshoppers.co.uk/reviews/kats-naturals-review/ It seems to me that this sounds reasonable and I want to try this option now.

0

Depersonalization is a known symptom of anxiety and panic disorder. However, when depersonalization becomes consistent, it could indicate Depersonalization disorder, which is a type of dissociative disorder. While depersonalization disorder is not well researched, and little is known about the cause or treatment of it, it may help to treat the underlying anxiety disorder that initially caused the depersonalization. Anxiety disorders are treated with a combination of medication and therapy. Possible medications include benzodiazepines (Xanax, Valium, e.g.) and SSRIs (Prozac, Zoloft, e.g.) I’ve experienced depersonalization as a “side effect” of panic attacks, and it’s a pretty terrifying experience. If you feel the professionals you are currently seeing aren’t helping, don’t be afraid to change doctors/therapists. There are many of poor mental health practitioners out there, unfortunately, and even a good one simply may not fit you. When you find the right one, you will definitely start