0
Q:

Is it ok to go tanning 2 weeks after getting a tattoo?******?

0
Why dont you just wait two weeks.That will be your best bet,and a safe one.If you decide to go tanning and it makes your tattoo fade then you'll be kicking yourself.I think you should wait and let it heal.Good luck honey:):) more
answers.yahoo.com

0
Its ok to get a tan, but I would recommend keeping some fabric over the tattoo. Tanning can cause the tattoo to fade, but it can also aggravate the skin around the tattoo since its allready very senstive from receiving the tattoo. Basically, you have to keep UV rays out of the are on your skin in which you got the tattoo. Putting on sun lotion is ok, but t-shirt material is the best for keeping out UV rays because unlike sun lotion, you don't have to keep reapplying it. Wait until it has been a month since you have recieved the tattoo to leave it exposed in the sun for lengthy periods of time. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
You have to cover your tattoo with more than just tanning lotion. I don't know what you could cover it with, but you really shouldn't go in a tanning bed with that new of a tattoo. more
answers.yahoo.com

...