Is it possible to eat a horse?

0

Is it possible to eat a horse?

0

I think she was kidding…but, maybe she does eat a horse. People in finland or where every they speak Finish eat cooked portions of a horse, my history teacher went there and ate horse with a family that lives there. But i don’t believe you could actually eat an entire horse at one time without killing it or cooking it. It would be too big for you to eat, unless you are one of those snakes that eat entire antalopes and animals like that…but anyway, you can kill it and cut it up and cook it and then eat it if you really want to..

0

To eat an entire horse would be too much for any human to consume in one sitting. In Europe, horse meat is eaten quite regularly. Perhaps your friend could eat an entire sea horse…LOL Have a wonderful weekend!

0

You can’t eat a horse all in one sitting, plus it is illegal, but it is possible.

0

My religion does not allow to eat wild animals. So i do believe that it is impossible to eat a horse.

0

you kill one (please don’t :'[) and carve it for its meat, cook it, then eat it. don’t know if horse meat is any nice though.