Is it safe to drive without a muffler?

0

Is it safe to drive without a muffler?

0

It might be safe for the car, but not for you my friend. Most countries have sound and noise laws which include loud exhausts too. If you need a new/replacement and cannot afford a new one, you can very well buy a used one from resellers and used part counters. For reference and prices, you may check the link – http://www.automotix.net/usedautoparts.html

0

The car will not bust into flames,however the reason the muffler (tail pipe) extends past the rear of the car is to vent CARBON MONOXIDE away from the passenger compartment.If your friend enjoys life-have it repaired ASAP.

0

the car will be fine but your friend might not get along with the police too well when they pull them over and give them a ticket for no muffler and too much noise.

0

The car won’t catch fire, but sometimes with exhaust leaks, gasses that should be vented beind the car are released under the car- which can cause harm to people in the car- so no, it’s not safe to drive, and it’s illeagal

0

Your completely safe. Trust me, I’ve been driving around in my car with out a muffler for months, and I drive and 88′ Camaro. So if my car is fine, anybody else is going to be fine too. It is loud and and you lose gas mileage. I recommend to get it fixed right a way. the only reason i haven’t done mine is cause I’m a broke full time collage student, works full time, and live by myself. I need all the money I can get. lol.

Loading