Is it safe to physical exercise such as cycling or a StairMaster after an episiotomy?

0

0
Kattie

I don’t think that cycling can hurt anyone, even if you will be make cycling for a long time. It seems like it’s the most healthy sort of a sport, in comparison with all others. Talking of that, here is a resource I could find on the Internet, where they offer to purchase¬†Cycling Gloves for hand numbness. Now I want to get some pairs of those gloves for testing for my cycling times.

0

Limited physical exercise is safe. Don’t be overly ambitious, even when climbing stairs at home (take one step at a time). If you find that you are experiencing pain while performing physical exercise, limit the activity until you are comfortable.