Is it to late to learn new languages after high school?

Philosophyphilosophy
0

0

Newer too late.

If you really need this language you learn it. Watch movies, buy online course, wisit country

0

Absolutely not. I´m 37 and began studying Spanish last year… I´m doing muy bueno! The trick is strategy and consistency. Set aside 1 or 2 hours every day to concentrate on your desired language, and separate that time into solid blocks wherein you are: 1) adding to your vocabulary, 2) conjugating the most important verbs (to be, to have -and adding on more from there) and/or take a free online lesson 3) writing a short piece about yourself (describe yourself, a list of things you like, describe your home/town/environs etc) 4) Say it out loud! Never forget to practice what you´re hearing and reading. for better enunciation, better recoginition of words, and to remember it better.

Study hard, but have fun too! Good Luck.

0

of course not! always remember that everyday is a learning process. so if your planning to learn a new language you can definitely do it. You can start online try searching for DUOLINGO for free you can learn other languages there. Good Luck!