Is LCD TV or Plasma Tv better?

consumer electronics plasma tv TVs
0

Is LCD TV or Plasma Tv better?

0
Alex

Hello everyone. We all know how sad it is to miss the game of your favorite team or miss the finale of your favorite show. If you’re having an issue with AT&T streaming, usually a few basic steps can get your TV back up and running. The easiest way is to contact https://help-center.pissedconsumer.com/how-to-contact-att-customer-service/ . There you will definitely be provided with qualified assistance. Check AT&T status updates page to see if there is any glitch.

0

Plasmas tend to be slightly more fragile and heavier than LCDs, but often produce a brighter/richer image, and they’re less expensive. LCDs can have a small number of defective pixels that are considered normal. So it depends on your budget, how careful you are with your equipment. When I bought my LCD, I had them run it at the store before I took it, so I could confirm no dead pixels and so on. You may not have the same luxury at all stores; it depends on store policy, and your negotiation skills. You might want to hold off until OLED technology is more affordable — it promises the best of all: Sony has already produced a screen that’s 3mm thick (or maybe I should say, 3mm thin!).