Is Rislone Engine Oil Stabilizer w/ Engine Treatment safe for my newer vehicle?

0

0
seb345

I agree with the author, this is a very useful tool, but you shouldn’t use it too often. I only use high quality consumables (oil, filters, fuel, etc.), so I don’t need to clean the engine very often. This procedure takes place approximately once every 70,000 km. In fact, it seems to me that this is even too often, since even with this mileage, the engine is very clean inside. I always try to keep an eye on my car as this is a really cool and very well maintained one that I bought from https://www.jdmbuysell.com/product/1992-toyota-mr2-gt-s-coupe/. I’m wondering if anyone else also uses a similar tool for such an old but still reliable engine?

0

Yes, Rislone has the lubricating and protective capabilities to protect newer engines along with old higher mileage engines. Use of Rislone Engine Treatment will not void your new car warranty.