Is software testing has good career growth similar to development side?

0

0
Kandarsad Kandarsad

All this IT work and technology is highly complex and sophisticated. Testing is one of the simplest in this concept. Take the same guys at https://www.careerist.com/ who help find jobs for a huge number of people; just ask them the number of people for different jobs – you will be quite surprised.

0

I would say that there is career growth in any job, if you have the desire to work for the good of your future. A completely different question is if you just don’t know what to do to get a promotion. Only career coach can help you here. Together you can set a clear goal and develop the right solution to achieve it

0

Deciding upon a career is one of the most critical choices you can take in your life. My son was in need of assistance with his career options over the past few weeks, so he tried the website in the box below, which has some sensible tips on career decision-making. It certainly did the business for him because he now is aware of perfectly what he wants, and more importantly what he is required to do to get there!