Is the California State Preschool Program Application to be submitted in addition to the Continued Funding Application?

0

In all cases the Continued Funding Application should be submitted. For those agencies that hold a State Preschool Child Development Program (CPRE), Full-Day preschool Child Care Program (CFDP), Prekindergarten Family Literacy Part-Day (CPKP), Prekindergarten Family Literacy Full-Day (CPKF) and/or a Center-based Child Care Program (CCTR) contract providing services to eligible three- and four-year-old children in a center-based setting in fiscal year 2008-09, the CSPP application also needs to be submitted. Please note: the Continued Funding Application cannot be processed until your California State Preschool Program Application has been received by Child Development Division (CDD). • I operate multiple the California Department of Education (CDE) contracts and move children among them throughout the year to meet the needs of the family; what will happen, if after identifying the amount to be moved from my CCTR contract to my CSPP contract, the population changes and I do not have eno