Is “THERAPY AND COUNSELING” the answer to every question in the mental health section?

0

0

Medication helps depression, along with other states of mind that suggests pessimistic views. Therapy helps with the unresolved issues. Real life Example: Cause: My dad abused me as a child. Effect: I gradually became depressed. As a result: I also formed OCD, and a few phobias. Medication helps: Minimize the OCD/depression/phobias/etc… Therapy helps: Come to terms with my childhood (abusive father, etc…) Even though I broke it down into very simple terms, you gotta remember that the human mind is something even today’s medical world doesn’t fully understand. Personally, I believe everyone has some form of a mental quirk/disorder. Who’s to say what’s normal? Just another example to show you how complicated a human can be, take for instance, a man named Nikola Tesla. He was a brilliant engineer. But he was also a recluse, germophobe, and had severe OCD with the number 3 (among other things). Yet, he loved giving public presentations when explaining his AC motor. People say he was li