Is there a way I can confirm that my ExitPoints are being calculated correctly?

calculated confirm correctly
0

0

Yes there is. To confirm the correctness of your ExitPoints for securities currently in the Stop Loss or Break Even strategies, multiply the Entry Price (i.e., your cost per share) by 1 minus the specified percentage below the Entry Price set forth in your Stop Loss or Break Even Strategy Setting. For example, a stock in the Stop Loss strategy with an Entry Price of $40 per share and a 10% ExitPoint below the Entry Price will have an ExitPoint of $36 [$40 x (1-10%)]. To confirm the correctness of your ExitPoints for securities currently in the Trailing Profit or Target Strategies or for securities using the Trailing Stop Strategy, multiply the High Price by 1 minus the specified percentage below the High Price. For example, a stock using a 10% Trailing Stop strategy that reached a high of $50 will have an ExitPoint of $45 [$50 x (1-10%)], even if the current price of the stock has since fallen below $50. (Remember ExitPoints can rise but they can never decline). However, if you change