Is there a way to unlock the missions in COD MW 3 on Wii without completing previous levels?

Entertainment
1
Frank Davis

0
Masha Esina

Hi, I would rather buy CoD MW leveling. It is the most gaming experience that I`ve ever had. You get a unique opportunity to get help from PRO players, learn from them and have fun. It will definitely help improve your gaming experience. There is nothing like coaching ever! Simply give them a try

0
luiza

Always get a AR and Sniper combo. Don’t get caught running around with a SMG and AR because at some point you will be totally defenseless against a sniper(which you will encounter at some point). Also, don’t have SMG/sniper combo either cause mid range(which is where most fights occur) you will be toast against anyone decent with a AR.