Is this a good comparative essay thesis?

0

0

I think it’s a good topic indeed. I think your thesis sentence itself could be made stronger, like this: Paranormal activity is a critical element in both Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre. It is used to illuminate the personalities of the characters, to show how the past manifests itself in the present and the future, and to demonstrate that passion overpowers all. Then you write one (or two) body paragraph(s) each for each of the three functions that paranormal activity is used for. Finally you draw a conclusion from your ideas, and write something that subtly repeats your thesis statement in different words.

0
Emeli Carrolls

No matter what topic, any essay makes it difficult for me to write, I really hope that someday I will be able to do it myself, but so far I am very grateful to the writers of the writemyessays.me service.