Is watching anime online legal?

0
Posted Victor edited answer

Is watching anime online legal?

0
Victor Victor edited answer

I think if she watches her first anime, then she should look at the Death Note for a start. This is one of the best anime ever. And of course Attack on Titan(site on which I watch anime). These 2 anime, I advise you to view immediately! As far as I know on this site legal flow;)

0
Victor deleted comment

It is illegal if the site does not get permission to stream it as it violates copyright laws. It is an infraction to watch them as it supports piracy. Some, however do get permission. Most anime is becoming licensed by Funimation and they are constantly fighting to remove videos online (which explains those annoying “This video has been requested to be removed” messages. Funimation, however, now posts episodes of select anime shows under the show category of youtube and this is illegal. Most sites, however, are streaming illegal content. This, however, hasn’t been dealt with vigorously so dont worry. A once promising site known as crunchyroll.com is one site that has grown so popular that Funimation forced them to comply with their wishes and remove almost every video. Try watching Vampire Knight there. It was removed as it was illegally streamed. Yes, nothing has really happened to most otakus. But them not being caught does not mean it is legal. Take limewire for example. Most people