Ive been using your Terro Liquid Ant Baits for a few weeks with much success, but every day I find a small pile of dead ants. Where are the piles coming from?

0
Posted Jogn Cartman edited answer

0
Jogn Cartman Jogn Cartman edited answer

To be honest I have a certain fear of moisture ants. They look so disgusting, I can’t see them. A few years ago, we bought a house, and everything was wonderful until I noticed we have moisture ants in the kitchen. A few months along I couldn’t get rid of those moisture ants. I tried a lot of things, but nothing worked out. At a certain point I decided to sell the house, even though it was nice. Thankfully I stumbled on a site called The Pest Advice, and found all the information I needed in order to get rid of moisture ants.

0
Morris

Are you sure you were reading the manual correctly? By the way, which type of bait are you using exactly? Anyway, I would recommend checking this article about Terro baits. Maybe you just using the wrong ones.

0

Those collections of dead ants are called midden piles. They are the dead ants that have been removed from the main colony. This means that there are still at least a few ants remaining in the colony so keep up the baiting a while longer.