Ive met some great candidates at another event on campus. Can I interview them if they did not apply for my positions online?

0

0

Yes, if they are current UC Berkeley students or alumni who have registered for Career Center services. From your Callisto desktop: • Select “View OCR Schedules” under shortcuts. • On the main schedules page, select a schedule. • On the individual schedule page, scroll down to the “Applicants” section. • Select the “Add New” button at the bottom of the list to conduct a search of the database. • Once you’ve entered the search terms, hit the “go” button and the page will refresh. • Select the candidate’s name from the pull down menu and change their status to “invited” or “pending.” If you cannot find the student’s name, contact the Employer Relations & Recruiting Office at (510) 642-0464 or by email for assistance.