I’ve noticed that sometimes the QE healing comes in seconds and sometimes there is hardly a change even after 5 minutes. How long should QE take to heal?

0

0

QE isn’t really healing. You are not really healing. Pure awareness isn’t really healing. Healing appears to take place when your consciousness shifts from one reality, or more accurately illusion, to another. That’s right, healing is a matter of conscious perception. The quality of our perceptions are determined by how much pure awareness we perceive. The more pure awareness we perceive the more healing appears to take place. The shift from a limited consciousness to unbounded awareness opens us to an alternate realization that already existed but, until we opened to it, was unrealized. Wow, did I just let the cat out of the bag?