Maybe anyone knows any photo services?

Entertainment
0
Emma Watson rikkirose edited answer

I want to make an album with my baby’s photos. But it’ll take too much time and be too hard for me to do myself. Maybe anyone knows any photo services?

0
rikkirose rikkirose edited answer

Hi, I can advise you this service http://fixthephoto.com/editing-newborn-photos-services . They’re doing a great job. Examples you can see directly on the website. I also used their services when we were making an album for our baby. Alas, I can’t share my photos because they are for personal collection only.

0
John John edited answer

There is one great photo service where you can edit photos, change backgrounds and much more that might be useful to you. You can visit page Retouchme to get more information about the service possibilities.

0
profwrite01 profwrite01 commented on answer

Hi, I think you can find out many freelancers through ‘Fiverr.com’ site for very reasonable cost. You can compare the services they are offering regarding to your need easily. Some of them would like to make necessary corrections also for free of charge with their services. If you feel that you want to improve quality of photos, I think this is the place. Good luck! 🙂

0
Isabella Lee

I’ve already ordered some photo books at Tweed Wolf, Their album book design servise is simple to work with. Moreover they provide profesiional help, so your album will be perfect. Try them.