Move to Russia

Mark Towers

I want to marry a Russian girl and move to Russia with the option of leaving US citizenship. Is it possible? If so, how difficult is it?


Hi friend. Yes, indeed, the story is quite complicated, but it is quite solvable. I think you were offered a good option to get a multi entry visa russia with russia-travel com, which is an excellent site. I also applied to them when my child was born in America and I needed to apply for citizenship for him. The specialists did everything at the highest level and I didn’t even have to go back to Russia to deal with this. Therefore, I can advise you the same thing, just try to contact them, good luck!


Yes, it’s probably easier to contact the company than to do everything yourself.


Good afternoon, friend. You can get dual citizenship, if I remember correctly, it’s legal. I advise you to start processing some documents right now. And when you come to America, you can turn to specialists to help you quickly get zagranpassport, bypassing unnecessary visits to the russian consulate. It’ll really save you a lot of time, bro. In addition, these are specialists in this field and they will not be able to mess up. I say this because I have already asked them for help. Good luck in your love!

Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz

It is not difficult if you have enough time in reserve, since the bureaucrats do not spare anyone.