Move to Russia

Travel
0
Mark Towers

I want to marry a Russian girl and move to Russia with the option of leaving US citizenship. Is it possible? If so, how difficult is it?

0
Requiem

Hi friend. Yes, indeed, the story is quite complicated, but it is quite solvable. I think you were offered a good option to get a multi entry visa russia with russia-travel com, which is an excellent site. I also applied to them when my child was born in America and I needed to apply for citizenship for him. The specialists did everything at the highest level and I didn’t even have to go back to Russia to deal with this. Therefore, I can advise you the same thing, just try to contact them, good luck!

0
lolla1

Yes, it’s probably easier to contact the company than to do everything yourself.

0
Verdun

Good afternoon, friend. You can get dual citizenship, if I remember correctly, it’s legal. I advise you to start processing some documents right now. And when you come to America, you can turn to specialists to help you quickly get zagranpassport https://www.russia-travel.com/passport/, bypassing unnecessary visits to the russian consulate. It’ll really save you a lot of time, bro. In addition, these are specialists in this field and they will not be able to mess up. I say this because I have already asked them for help. Good luck in your love!

0
Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz

It is not difficult if you have enough time in reserve, since the bureaucrats do not spare anyone.