My bike peed gasoline all over the floor and is impossible to start. What is up with THAT?

0

0

Pukin’ petrol. • Q: I am having Starting Problems and getting poor Gas Mileage. A: Well it could be the Spark Plug Caps. See the Electrical FAQ or go directly to the Plug Caps n Coils FAQ • Q. My bike is hard to start/runs poorly. What about Cold Starts. What should I look for? A. It depends very much on the symptoms. The Hard Starting Poor running FAQ might also be able to help you out. • Q. My bikes Gas Mileage is decreasing or seems to be lower than other F650 riders. What should I look for? A. It depends on a lot of different things, many in combination. The Poor Mileage FAQ might also be able to help you out. • Q. Where is the Idle Screw (NOT THE IDLE MIX SCREW) and What is the Stock Idle RPM? A. Right Here. • Q. Where is the Idle Mix Screw (NOT THE IDLE SCREW) and How on Earth do I get in there to turn it? A. Right Here. • Q. What is the Snorkel and What and Where are the Organ Pipes? A. Right Here. • Q. What are the K & N Part Numbers for Oil and Air Filters? A. You can find the