My credit card is being declined by the BioWare Store but Ive used it online before without any trouble, why is this happening?

0
Posted seb345 edited answer

0

The BioWare Store uses address verification to protect your purchase. In order to succesfully complete your purchase you will need to enter your address information in precisely the same way it is printed on your credit card statement. Even minor deviations may result in your purchase being declined.

0
seb345 seb345 edited answer

You can pay with a credit card on the Internet, in grocery stores, at car washes or gas stations, at parking lots and service stations, as well as in cafes, restaurants, pharmacies, and shopping centers – that is, everywhere where bank cards are accepted for payment. From a store perspective, a debit card and a credit card are no different. A credit card is handy for paying for purchases that won’t wait until your paycheck – like a set of winter tires, parts, or a well-discounted car diagnostic, instead of a consumer loan. A credit card you can choose from cardinsider.com is always within reach for payments, and it’s better than waiting for approval for a consumer loan. You can use your credit card to pay online or at the cash register at a regular store, no problem.