My gold fish has swim bladder disorder, I have tried peas and epsom salt, he is upside down since 1 week now.?

0

0

For an epsom salt bath it’s 1 tablespoon per US gallon (and there’s 3.7 litres in a US gallon) so you’re going to need a bigger volume to treat this fish! I would not really do a bath in any less than 20 litres (so that’s 5 tablespoons of epsom salt) for something like a big Goldfish. They should be in the bath for no more than 20-25 minutes. Swimbladder disorders can also be genetic though, especially if you have a Fancy Goldfish. Their stunted bodies are deformed on the outside, and often deformed on the inside too! If it’s already gone on so long it may well be permanent.