My major average fell below the required 60 percent, what happens now?

average FELL happens
0

0

A. Student academic records are scrutinized in June when all marks are available for the academic year. Students who have failed to maintain the required 60% major average are notified in writing that they are unable to continue in their major at that time. They are advised that they can upgrade and apply for reinstatement. A request to upgrade may be granted only once and for only one full academic year (Spring, Summer, Fall/Winter). This means that if students do not maintain a required major average of 60 percent for a second time, they cannot request reinstatement again. Q Can I enter Teacher Education with this degree? Is it a teachable? What are teachables? A. Not all subjects, such as sociology, are considered teachables by all Teacher Education programs, however, it is possible to major in a non-teachable and take teachables as electives. Students must investigate the varying requirements of different Teacher Education programs. For the Faculties of Education in Ontario a great