My neighbors dog barks constantly. What can I do?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

If the noise created by a dog or cat is not repetitive but rather an isolated incident, and/or you feel the animal may be in danger or is not being properly cared for, please contact the Animal Control Division at 309-797-0741 or the Moline Police Departments non-emergency number at 309-797-0401. For continued and repetitious noise situations, the City encourages neighboring residents who encounter such a situation to first talk to the animals owner or keeper regarding the situation. It is possible that the owner or keeper may not be aware that the animal is frequently or persistently creating noise or that the noise is disturbing to neighboring residents. It is a violation of the Citys Code of Ordinances for a dog or cat to cause excessive noise that unduly annoys or disturbs a neighborhood. * Subsection 7-2102(a) of the Code states in full: No person shall own, keep, or harbor any dog or cat that, by frequent or excessive loud barking, howling, or yelping, unduly annoys or disturbs ... more
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.

Related Experts

Amy Turman
Dog expert