My NetSpend Visa or Temporary Cash Card was stolen. What do I do now?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

1-86-NETSPEND (1-866-387-7363) immediately to report your card lost or stolen. You can also report your card lost or stolen online; log in to your online Account Center and choose Report Card Lost/Stolen under the Help menu. » top • What are the system requirements for accessing your account via the NetSpend website? You will need to use Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, or Firefox 2.0 or higher. If you have any versions prior to these, you will need to upgrade your current browser. » top • Can I close my account and withdraw my money? Yes. The easiest and quickest way to do this is to withdraw your money at an ATM. You can also request the funds be sent to you via check. To do this, call us at 1-86-NETSPEND (1-866-387-7363) or simply log in to your online Account Center and choose Close My Account from the My Account menu. You will have to provide your personal information and a check will be sent to you within 3 to 4 weeks. The fee for this is $5.95. more
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.