My son attends Catholic University and has an E&PFCU account. How can I send money to him?


You can deposit money directly to your child’s account by visiting a Family Service Center near your home or office. Click here to find the closest service center location to you. You can also make a payment to your child using Online Bill Pay or send him/her a wire transfer. See Question #19 for wiring instructions.

Related Questions