0
Q:

Name of the breed of Cat that looks like a Mountain Lion?

Answers

0
A baby mountain lion. Your information is lacking something. It could be a matter of opiion that this cat looks like a mountain lion. more
answers.yahoo.com

0
Are you thinking of this one? It's the only specific breed I know of that can look a little like a puma. Scroll down for the puma color. You could have seen a mix that just looked puma ish, and not necessarily a certain breed. http://websearch.cs.com/gw/boomframe.jsp... I think everyone is picturing a long haired cat. Is that what you meant? Mountain lion is the same as cougar and/or puma. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
sounds like a maine coon they are biggest of domestic breeds and have that look either that or a baby mt lion would could be a problem later on more
answers.yahoo.com
0
The abysinnian has a sand colored coat that makes it look like it's wild, and has a long tail. But there's no breed of cat specifically with the muzzle markings and darker tail tip that a mountain lion has. more
answers.yahoo.com

...