0
Q:

Name of the breed of Cat that looks like a Mountain Lion?

0
A baby mountain lion. Your information is lacking something. It could be a matter of opiion that this cat looks like a mountain lion. more
answers.yahoo.com

0
Are you thinking of this one? It's the only specific breed I know of that can look a little like a puma. Scroll down for the puma color. You could have seen a mix that just looked puma ish, and not necessarily a certain breed. http://websearch.cs.com/gw/boomframe.jsp... I think everyone is picturing a long haired cat. Is that what you meant? Mountain lion is the same as cougar and/or puma. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
sounds like a maine coon they are biggest of domestic breeds and have that look either that or a baby mt lion would could be a problem later on more
answers.yahoo.com
0
The abysinnian has a sand colored coat that makes it look like it's wild, and has a long tail. But there's no breed of cat specifically with the muzzle markings and darker tail tip that a mountain lion has. more
answers.yahoo.com

Related Experts

Sally Cathy
Cats expert
Pets expert
Cats expert
392
Dana Grove
Cats expert
Cats expert
98
Tom Wagner
Cats expert
Pets expert
Cats expert
70
...