nbsp How many credits do I need to take to get financial aid/what is considered full time?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

In order to receive any federal or state financial aid except Pell grant, you need to take at least 6 credit hours in the semester you wish to receive aid. For undergraduate students, enrollment for 12 credits or more is considered full time. Depending on your Expected Family Contribution (EFC), you may be eligible for a small Pell grant at less than 6 credits. Full-Time enrollment for a graduate student is 9 credits or more.
This link is broken. Help us!
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.

Related Experts

Kelly D
Time expert
Lisa Binder
Time expert