Now that the phones email alias is no longer operational, how can I get assistance with a phone or voicemail issue or question I have?

0

0

The ‘phones’ email alias was phased out in early May 2006 so it should no longer be used. In order to improve the assistance NETS provides for phone and voicemail system users we are asking users to open a NETS work request instead. This change will help us provide consistent follow-up and will give us better statistics on this “help desk” function. The “trouble ticket” or “work request” system now being used by NETS is called ExtraView. On the sign in page, there is a link right below the Sign On button that says: ‘New User Registration.’ If you don’t already have an ExtraView account, you will need to go through that registration process in order to submit a NETS work request. It is recommended that staff not use their UCAS passwords but rather make the ExtraView password unique.