Planning to tour Narayanganj within half a day, which places can I visit?

Travel
0
Petra Milton

0
Sam Cordon Sam Cordon edited answer

Hi Narayanganj is a city in central Bangladesh. It’s located within the Narayanganj District near Dhaka, the capital city. If you want to experience the history of Bangladesh through its architecture and buildings, you can tour landmarks like the Dhakeshwari Temple which is the center of Hindu religion in Dhaka; and the Liberation War Museum which was built to commemorate the Bangladesh Liberation War which opened doors for the nation’s freedom from Pakistan 1971. Another place you can visit and probably should not miss is the Pink Palace or the Ahsan Manzil. It has an interesting history which dates back to as early as 1872. If you want a more laid back, nature-inspired tour instead, you must visit Baldha Gardens, the Banglar Taj Mahal, and the Zinda Park. The Zinda Park is loved by tourists because it’s near Dhaka and it’s serene, calm, and lush greenery is everywhere. It’s considered by many as an excellent place to have family picnics so if you’re traveling with family, admire nature at Zinda Park. Visit Metatrip for Zinda Park ticket prices and other activities you can do in Dhaka.

Hope it helps!