Recommended Laptop and where to buy?

0

Recommended Laptop and where to buy?

0

Recommended for what? For work? For study? For what work? Maybe for games? You’d better specified what you need a laptop for. Take a look at this guide and you’ll find information about the best gaming laptops under 1500. Should be useful.

0

You are going to get what you pay for. If you are looking to play games on a laptop than you are going to need something with a little processor speed, above average ram, and a good video card. The best I can suggest is 1099$, it is a new “Toshiba satellite e105.” It has a 2 year warranty and you can pick it up at best buy. I am not a fan of best buy at all but they did do a pretty good job on this one. Good Luck P.S. stay away from acer, they are awful machines. they are cheep but will only last a year and it will be a miserable year.

0

I would buy one from a store. The reason why is I bought one on line and they didn’t back up my warranty when I needed it fixed. My brother had to work on it and now it works great! Dell is the best brand to get!