Should I do hormone therapy?

Health
0
Fanni Too

Good day to all. My husband was diagnosed with a testosterone deficiency. And offer to treat hormone therapy. Therefore, I decided to ask you who did testesterone injections? How long does the treatment last and is the effect of the procedure? And another question is which clinic you went to?

0
Demi Cameron

I bet you need to contact your insurance company and check where they can cover all the costs. Such therapy is expensive. I think you may find more info hereĀ www.generalinsurance.com

0
Illinka Erika

Hormones unfortunately many are not fine. This is a disruption of the endocrine system. If you miss it will only get worse. Evsli doctor recommends, it is worth listening

0
izzi

I was treated with growth hormone. The effect of the treatment was felt in the second month after the course of injections. By the way how to get a prescription for growth hormone is described onĀ https://www.hght.com/hgh/how-to-get-prescribed-hgh-from-your-doctor/ excellent specialists work in this clinic. It turns out that not every physician can correctly read the testosterone level graph and prescribe the necessary treatment. So my advice to you is to contact only good doctors.